Leach's Bait Farm can supply you with following quality products:
- NIGHTCRAWLERS - Also called Dew Worms, is the preferred worm of all fishermen. Store at 38 deg. F.
- EUROPEAN RED WORMS - The hottest redworm on the market at the present time. Also called European Nightcrawlers, Belgium Red Worms, and Belgium Nightcrawlers. Store at 38-70 deg. F.
- AFRICAN NIGHTCRAWLERS - Keep
above 70 deg. F. This worm will not stand cold temperatures.
- GREY NIGHTCRAWLERS - Also
called Jumpers, Wigglers, among several other names. Store
60-70 deg. F.
- JUMPERS - Same as Greys.
- WIGGLERS - Same as Greys.
- RED WIGGLERS - Fast
breeders. Pan fish bait, also, the best compost
worms. Can be stored at 38-75 deg. F., but breed best above
70 deg. F.
- GIANT MEAL WORMS - Good pan fish bait, also been used on Catfish. Three to four times larger than normal size. Normal size called Golden Grubs. Store at 40-50 deg. F.
- GOLDEN GRUBS - Regular size Meal Worms. Store at 40 - 50 deg. F.
- WAX WORMS - Good pan fish bait, also used for ice fishing. Store at 40-60 deg. F.
- BELGIUM NIGHTCRAWLERS - See European Red Worm
- BELGIUM RED WORM - See European Red Worm
- EUROPEAN NIGHTCRAWLERS - See European Red Worm
- BEACH WHEELS AND CARTS
If you would like to place an order, please visit our Ordering Center for instructions.